October 26, 2016
2. Account Registration
Our website requires you to register for an account in order to access additional features. Once registered and logged in you are responsible for all activities under your account. The username you choose and the user avatar you upload must comply with our use policy.
3. Use Policy
You may not use any of our services to:
- Do anything illegal or otherwise violate applicable law.
- Threaten, harass, or violate the privacy rights of others; send unsolicited communications; or intercept, monitor, or modify communications not intended for you.
- Harm users such as by using viruses, spyware or malware, worms, trojan horses, time bombs or any other such malicious codes or instructions.
- Collect or harvest personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, account names or email addresses.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our services or products (or the servers and networks which are connected to our services).
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell our services or products for any purpose.
- Violate the copyright, trademark or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
- Upload, download, transmit, display, or grant access to content that:
- Is illegal or promotes illegal activities.
- Is inappropriate such as obscene or pornographic materials, graphic depictions of sexuality or violence, or images that exploit or harm children.
- Infringes anyone’s rights, including intellectual property or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Is deceptive, misleading, fraudulent or is designed to phish or perform other identity theft.
- Is intended to promote gambling.
- Engages in the advertisement of or encourages illegal or controlled products or services.
- Degrades, intimidates, incites violence against, or encourages prejudicial action against someone or a group based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, religion, geographic location or other protected category or constitutes hate speech.
- Misleads a user into making a purchasing decision.
We reserve the right to remove any content or suspend any users that it deems in violation of these conditions or terms of service.
- The materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to our website.
- Content appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our website at any time without notice. However we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
- We have not reviewed all of the linked websites and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
We may revise these terms at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. Changes or updates will be posted on this page. The effective date can be found at the top of the page.
7. Governing Law
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Austria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
8. Contact us