October 26, 2016
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies help us to:
- Provide basic website functionality, such as verifying your user account and determine when you’re logged in.
- Measure the performance of our website.
- Identify the sources of visits to our website.
- Measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and to target advertising and promotions.
- Enable social sharing.
- Track social media and other web browsing behaviour.
You can control individual cookie preferences through your web browser settings, indicate your cookie preferences to others, select text only emails, and opt-out of web analytics and optimization tools.
We may revise these policies at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these policies. Changes or updates will be posted on this page. The effective date can be found at the top of the page.